Smart Home Insights powered by Catalyst
- UK Consumers Are Buying Into Smart Home Devices
- Amazon Alexa Is So Smart It’s Stupid
- Microsoft Shows Off A Nest-Like Thermostat Based On Cortana
- Don’t Expect Samsung’s Bixby Speakers Anytime Soon
- Smart Thermostats Fuel Smart Home Growth
- Tomorrow’s Smart Homes Call For 360 Integration
- The Trouble With Smart Homes Is Security
- Alexa? HomeKit? Google Home? These Gizmos Work With All Three
- Anyone Home? Meet The Couple Revolutionising The Humble Doorbell
- The True Value Of Data In The Smart Home’s Future
The major trend for the smart home market has seen the tech giants Microsoft, Google, Samsung and Apple acquire new players before they have fully been adopted by consumers.
Early reports found that home owners were slow to buy new tech for their home but this trend has been accelerated by voice-activated speakers connected to mobile apps and other devices.
The real battle will be between the big three Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple’s Home Pod. The long awaited Samsung Bixby speaker which had been rumoured to launch next year has been since been “put on hold” due to fierce competition from the other players in the market.
Track Smart Home Insights
You can track the latest insights on Home Automation and IoT market by building your own daily innovation alert below.