This week we’ve been using Catalyst to track the impact of artificial intelligence in China and its influence on the global economy.
A new report by PWC found that the global GDP will be 14% higher by 2030 – the equivalent of an additional $15.7 trillion to the economy! China is definitely the one to watch for innovation in AI with tech companies such as Baidu and Tencent developing advanced AI solutions.
Since 2014, China has published the most R&D research into deep learning and advanced artificial intelligence technologies, significantly overtaking the U.S. in the AI Race.
Source: MIT Tech Review June 2017
How China’s leading tech companies are driving AI innovation
You can read some of the latest insights below tracked via Catalyst.
- China is betting big on AI – and here’s why it’s going to pay off
- Baidu to integrate AI technologies into financial services
- Tencent’s social network group president is betting on artificial intelligence
- A 4-day work week will be a reality in 30 years, says Alibaba’s Jack Ma
- America or China: The “Parent” nations of the world
- These 20 Leading Technologists Are Driving China’s AI Revolution
Daily Insights on AI Trends
Track breaking news on artificial intelligence, digital transformation and corporate innovation with Catalyst. Receive a daily digest of the best insights from across the web!