- 26% are currently using AI technologies to automate manual, repetitive tasks, up from 15% in 2015
- 25% are using automated written reporting and communications
- 27% see automation of manual and repetitive tasks as the most important benefit of an AI solution
- 61% of enterprises with an innovation strategy are applying AI to their data to find previously missed opportunities such as process improvements or new revenue streams
At EditorEye, we’re already using AI and machine learning technologies to help our clients solve the knowledge challenge for the enterprise. You can read more about how Catalyst uses artificial intelligence here.
Track Artificial Intelligence Insights with Catalyst
Click the button below and start tracking Artificial Intelligence trends for FREE!
Catalyst by EditorEye monitors key developments and trends on disruptive AI companies and startups:
- SwiftKey Keyboard App for Android Gets an Update to Re-Enable Cloud Sync [Link]
- Swiftkey cloud sync glitch causes strangers’ personal details to appear as predictions [Link]
- Swiftkey launches emoji-predicting Swiftmoji keyboard for Android and iOS [Link]
- SwiftKey beta gives you access to your clipboard from the keyboard [Link]
- iRobot Stock Rises As Dyson Releases Competing Robot Vacuum [Link]
- New robot mop is smart, cheap and will get you hooked on comsumables [Link]
- iRobot’s new Roomba 960 brings the truly autonomous vacuum (closer) to the masses [Link]
- What iRobot’s partnership with Amazon will mean for the future of connected robots [Link]
- iRobot: Time To Ride The Exponential Potential Of Robotics [Link]
- Digital Reasoning Strengthens its Cognitive Computing Platform [Link]
- Digital Reasoning Unveils Latest Cognitive Computing Platform Synthesis 4 [Link]
- Digital Reasoning Raises $40M in Series D Funding [Link]
- Nasdaq and Digital Reasoning Establish Exclusive Alliance to Deliver Holistic Next Generation Surveillance and Monitoring Technology [Link]
- Inbenta Chatbot Creation Platform Enables Artificial Intelligence Customer Support [Link]
- Inbenta’s Intelligent Search Platform Adds Northern European Languages [Link]
- Inbenta Launches Hybrid Chat, Integrating Live Chat with Artificial Intelligence [Link]
- Inbenta helps customers help themselves with AI-powered, intelligent search [Link]
Catalyst is the leading tool to stay up-to-date on the latest news on AI and machine learning trends. Curate weekly briefings and receive live alerts on industry news and market innovations – keep your team informed and inspired!
How the corporate players are taking advantage of AI
Watson is IBM’s flagship omni-channel cognitive solution, which uses a combination of powerful big data analytics and natural language comprehension to ‘think’ like a human brain. With the ability to scan up to 40 million documents in 15 seconds, coupled with the ability to understand ‘complex’ queries, Watson can find answers to problems faced by any industry and present them in an easily presentable format – some of the major applications include rapid, comprehensive diagnosis within the health industry, or revolutionising the way we practice law by scanning millions of case studies and presenting a readable, compelling argument.
DeepMind is an artificial intelligence company which uses the best from both machine learning and systems neuroscience in order to build powerful learning algorithms.
It broke the news a few months ago when Google DeepMind’s child AlphaGo was able to defeat legendary Go player Se-dol in what came as an unprecedented victory. Go is an ancient Chinese board game and one of the biggest challenges faced by AI due to the strategic planning nature of the game.
If you are interested in following the latest developments in AI, then check out our live monitor of Artificial Intelligence insights via @Catalyst_ AI
Get in touch to create your own feed via email@example.com
Catalyst platform enables senior executives to stay up-to-speed on the latest innovations and market developments within their industry.