We're recruiting for an aspiring account executive to join our team as part of an exciting paid internship opportunity at EditorEye.
We're on the hunt for a recent graduate who is eager to gain valuable work experience within account management for a fast-growing technology startup. You will learn about every aspect of account management; from assisting with product demos, to on-boarding new clients and customer training sessions, to supporting the sales and marketing team.
Your goal is to become our product champion, gaining an intimate knowledge of how our product works and helping our customers with user adoption and any problems or issues. This could include supporting our senior analysts with citations and search keywords, curating weekly briefings or customer training via online webinars.
EditorEye (www.editoreye.com) is the leading enterprise platform for smart aggregation, curation and delivery of business intelligence to senior executives, wherever and whenever they need it. We're a B2B SaaS company with offices in London and shortly in New York, that is highly ambitious, well-funded (by Blenheim Chalcot) and on a mission to solve information overload within the enterprise.
- Work with the senior analysts, marketing and sales team on professional services and enterprise clients
- Assist with the running of the accounts and gain an understanding of the way clients accounts are managed
- Facilitate product demos, customer on-boarding and client-facing training sessions
- Assist with building topic keywords and search terms and writing editorial commentary for newsletter briefings
- Support marketing team with social media monitoring and content, plus email marketing and newsletters
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- An analytical mind, with attention to detail and interest in research and business information
- Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Interest in building a career in account management, with a passion for technology, business and innovation
HOW TO APPLY
Write a short email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Account Executive Internship
- Explain why you’re interested in the role
- Explain why you’re a great fit for the role
- Include your CV and link to your LinkedIn profile
This is a paid internship based in London HQ, with the potential to secure a full time role. We ask for a minimum commitment of three months for 4-5 days per week.
Deadline: 15th May 2016
No recruiters, please!